Categories: Community manager, social media & content strategist, thought leader
Location: Chicago, IL (& virtually)
Curious and Fearless. You want?
Are you looking for a curious, innovative agent for change?
Yeah? Perfect. Here’s my take. Curiosity breeds ideas, sparks conversation and uncovers dynamic trends. My curiosity makes me fearless. If you want a person that builds relationships and searches for ingredients tailored to each client’s success, Anne Reuss is your ticket.
I bring a unique customer experience lens to evaluate (and improve) digital touch points and interactions throughout the customer journey. I strive to create a memorable end user experience. My investigative skills have been sharpened in my community management role for 360Connext, a customer experience consulting firm.
Technology, done right, is sexy. Combine it with high quality customer experience and you have a catalyst for social engagement across all digital playgrounds for customers, clients and friends.
And…I’m Deaf. Therefore I have superhuman listening and conversation skills. I have the ability to digest news quickly, identify the turn on/offs for customers, employees and clients through real life and digital nuances. I thrive on building trust. Much of this is a result of years of embracing challenging communication situations that has heightened my innate abilities.
- I possess the energy like the Energizer bunny.
- Solid lip reading (excluding mustache persons and heavy accents!) and verbal skills.
- Self starter and entrepreneurial spirit.
- I can write. I’m proud to be a Steamfeed Rebel.
- I churn out ideas. Especially when stimulated by smart people and banter.
- I kissfist people. I can work with varying personalities and drive motivation.
- I provide consulting services in social media business development and content strategy.
- I’m a hell of a fast and loud typer.
- 1+ years experience providing strategic solutions for clients developing social media presence and thought leadership across diverse platforms.
-Have an open mind, spunk, flux and embrace collaboration.
-If you’re a physical office location, an open floor space plan would be awesome.
-If the Deaf thing turns you off, that’s a bummer for you.
*Through my company Eyesocial LLC, I am able to consult to a wide variety of companies, individuals and NGOs regarding their social media strategic initiatives. Please contact me to discuss working together!